All ticket orders purchased with See Tickets US are available to customers, even if they checked out as a guest. There are two ways to reset your password:
Logging into your Account Info page
- Go to seetickets.us and click the SIGN IN/UP button at the top right of the homepage.
- Enter the email address you used to purchase your tickets along with the password for that account.
- Once you are logged in you will see your main dashboard. On the left navigation bar click your Account tab.
- Here you can update your password as well as the name, phone number, or email address on the account.
- After you've finished entering your updated info, be sure to click the SAVE MY ACCOUNT INFO button at the bottom of the page.
Using the "Forgot Password?" feature
- If you forgot your password or never set one up at purchase, click the "Forgot Password?" link on the Sign In page.
- After entering your email address in the field correctly, you will receive the message, "Your password reset request has been emailed to you. Please check your email for the link to reset your password!"
- Check your email inbox for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org titled, "See Tickets password request" containing a link to reset your password.
- The reset link will take you to a page to enter your new password. Once you have set that, you can use it to login to your Customer Dashboard and Order History!